Part No. SUS/RETRACT
The Retractor option has been introduced to complement the strengths of the Suspended PDU’s further, the Retractor option allows the Suspended Unit to be lowered to the required working position, locked in place and then retracted back up when it is no longer in use. The rise and fall operation of the product is also a much safer and easier option, particularly in busy environments.
• Adjustable spring tension balancer
• End stop can be moved to adjust the starting height
• Maximum distance of travel is 2M
• Cable length from The Retractor is 5M, allowing further cabling above the unit and retraction system
• Three cable types available (1.5mm², 2.5mm² or 4mm²) to suit the rating of the socket(s) on the unit
Sprung Cable Part No(s).
CABLESPRING/1.5 - CABLESPRING/2.5 - CABLESPRING/4.0
|Product Range||Suspended Units|
|Plug / Inlet Type||Direct Wire|
|Cable Compliance||BS 6500|
|CE Compliance||Approved to - EN 60950 CE|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|